Alert Message Shortcode
These are perfect for displaying important information, alerts or messages to your viewers. The options we include allow you to animate the box when it shows in the viewport, use font awesome icons, customize the colors, accent colors, border sizes and more.
4 Default Message Types Or Build Your Own
There are 4 default message types: general, error, success, notice. And a “custom” message type can be used to customize the elements.
The shortcode options allow you to set background colors, accent colors (text/icon), border size and color, and display a bottom shadow.
Alert boxes can have CSS3 animations. This allow the box to animate when it comes into the viewport to helps catch the viewers eye.
Complete Set of Options
Every option and description included with the alert shortcode is listed below.
- type – Can be one of these values: general, error, success, notice, or custom. Sets the type of alert message.
- accent_color – Custom setting only. Accepts a hexcode ( #000000 ). Sets the border, text and icon color.
- background_color – Custom setting only. Accept a hexcode ( #000000 ). Sets the background color.
- border_size – Custom setting only. Accepts a pixel value. For example, 1px. Sets border width.
- icon – A font awesome icon value. For example, fa-glass.
- box_shadow – Can be one of these values: yes, or no. This will show or hide a box shadow below the alert box.
- animation_type – Can be one of these values: none, bounce, fade, flash, shake, or slide. Sets the animation to use on the shortcode.
- animation_direction – Can be one of these values: down, right, left, or up. Sets the incoming direction for the animation.
- animation_speed – Accepts a numerical value from .1, which is the slowest, to 1, which is the fastest.
- class – Add a custom class to the wrapping HTML element for further css customization.
- id – Add a custom id to the wrapping HTML element for further css customization.
53 total views, 1 views today